Welcome to Sunder Devi Nursing College
We are Recognized by Indian Nursing Council and affiliated to MPNRC, Barkatullah University and MPMSU
Our college is a educational institution, providing education and training to become a fully qualified nurse. The nature of nursing education and nursing qualifications varies considerably across the world. Since the mid 20th century
nursing education in many countries has undergone many enhancements.
Sunder Devi Nursing offers undergraduate programs enabling students to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
The BSN degree program does not require any prior experience and allows students to complete their degree in typical four years with summers off.
Sunder Devi Nursing College Established in 2007.
The Nursing college opened its doors on 2007, with registered nurses enrolled for a bachelor of science in nursing or nursing education.
SDNC actively supports the recognition of nursing as a profession of leaders, scientists and researchers.
The great surgeon shusutra has made the first reference to nursing in his shusutra samhita when he says
Renowned faculty, advanced clinical experiences and a tradition of innovative leadership have led to the University of law college of Nursing’s ranking as one of the best nursing programs in the nation. Our graduates are sought after as highly skilled professionals who have received a rigorous education of the highest quality.
- Single window delivery of Total Health Care Nursing needs.
- Total quality management in service & education.
- To train general, specialized, & allied professionals.
- To meet regional & National Health Care nursing services.
- Work to contribute to global Health Care Nursing knowledge & skills.
- Be efficient, effective, community acceptable, in service, education & research.
- To impart knowledge & interact with organizations of similar Interest.
- Fostering global competencies, inculcating value system among learners.
- Promote use of technology of relevance
- Reach the unreachable with awareness, education & service.
- Learner centred health care nursing education
- Patient centered Service
- Community oriented research
- Strong community relationship
- Serve the under served
- Meet the Regional, National and Global nursing educational needs Inter organizational linkage
- Strategic future oriented planning
- Excellence in health care nursing knowledge, skills and service
- Professionalism in management
- Open organizational climate
- The Nursing College has a responsibility to prepare the next generation of nursing leaders and to be a leader in the discovery, dissemination and application of nursing knowledge.
- As a community of nurse scholars, we believe research, education, and service are the foundation for professional nursing practice.
- Professional nursing recognizes and addresses the health care needs of a global society, communities and their members.
- Professional nursing education encompasses a humanistic orientation and a dedication to basic ethical principles.
- Professional nursing practice is operationalized through diagnosis, intervention and outcome evaluation and the establishment of collaborative relationships with the goal of promoting the health of individuals, families, communities, and populations.
Kamla Nehru Hospital
Mental Hospital Indore